Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Age accounts for some things

I sometimes feel that only a select few people in my college realized that they were there to study. That being in IIT was an opportunity to pursue what they dearly wanted to pursue. The majority were people who did courses for the sake of doing them. The tag of being in a premier college was enough, after all it would land them a pretty decent job anyway. The point is that I am not trying to be sarcastic.

Through the years that passed during college, work and in college again, I have come to realize that age plays a major role. When we look back at our actions in college, we always feel a sense of 'what was I thinking'. But it is probably being too harsh on oneself to say that I should have done things differently. After all, we were younger, more immature, more active, more young :), isnt it ?

No comments: