Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tentative steps


I am not an old blogger. I started primarily because writing is a skill that needs to be honed. But now that I do write publicly once in a while, I am trying to branch out as much as I can ...

I have been proactive enough to join the ISB 2011 blog, but the challenge is to write something productive and interesting on it. My blog is fine. Its my diary and I can post whatever suits my fancy. However, when you are writing on a portal which people actually follow, I think you are laden with a little more responsibility. For example, ramblings like these would hardly be considered appropriate. Hence the picture on the side.

The comments and the breadth of knowledge of my peer group seems impressive. However it is going to be yet another big blood-bath come placements next year. Here is to sleepless in Hyderabad :)

No comments: